- Cognizant US Corporation
- $92,010.00 -134,290.00/year*
167 Grant St
Liferay Technical Lead
Liferay Technical Lead
Qualification:Science / Engineering graduate
- In collaboration with the Sr Architect, analyze application/ technology landscape, process, tools and arrive at the solution options best fit for the client .
- Analyze Cost Vs Benefits of solution options.
- Support Sr Architect to create a technology/ architecture roadmap for the client.
Knowledge Management & Capability Development:
- ' Publish and Maintain a repository of solutions, best practices and standards and other knowledge articles .
- Conduct and facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across the team .
- Gain industry standard certifications on technology and architecture consulting.
- Support Technical skill building (including hiring and training) for the team based on inputs from project manager.
- Mentor new members in the team in technical areas.
- Gain and cultivate domain expertise to provide best and optimized solution to customer.
Requirement gathering and Analysis:
- ' Work with customer and other teams to collect, analyze and understand the requirements including NFRs.
- Analyze gaps/ trade-offs based on current system context/ industry practices and clarify the requirements by working with the customer.
Solution Definition & Design:
- Develop / Enhance the solution architecture (Application / technical / Infrastructure as applicable) meeting functional / non functional requirements and aligned to industry best practices .
- Solution Design (including Data modeling , Application design, Infrastructure design, Team structure) & Capacity sizing to meet the requirements & SLAs of target state and in-transition as applicable.
- Identify Proof Of Concept testing (POC) needs and conduct POCs as applicable .
- Identify need for developing accelerators and Develop as applicable specific to the engagement .
- Identify key technical metrics to measure the SLA / requirements compliance .
- Define, adopt and create required documentation on standards and guidelines.
- 8+ years of experience in building Java /J2EE based web application with sound knowledge in Spring Framework.
- 4+ years of hands on experience with Liferay Portal (6.x) and working knowledge on Liferay DxP and OSGI framework .
- Working knowledge with Java Design Patterns.
- Experience on multichannel Portal solution/project implementation/design experience.
- Hands on Experience with Java Web Services , Spring , RESTful services.
- Proven Ability to design and architect Liferay applications.
- Should have prior experience with agile model of software development .
- Knowledge on jQuery , AlloyUI framework.
- Sound knowledge in Liferay Web Content Management system including workflow management tools integration .Should be able to guide and set up authoring , rendering and content elevation process.
- Experience is Code quality control using tools like SonarQube.
- Hands on experience with different build environment and software configuration management tools like : Maven, Gradle, Jenkins ,SVN, Github etc.
- Experience on enterprise Portal & Java framework development: JSR 286, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and external application integration/enablement through a portal framework.
- Should be conversant with frameworks for Responsive Web Design like Bootstrap .
- Experience on Portal Integration with Middleware and other products using REST Web Services or API platforms.
- Experienced with Performance improvement techniques, proactive monitoring.
- Comfortable working independently and also as a member of a team. Highly motivated to take independent responsibility as well as has the ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
Application Development / Application Maintenance
United States-Massachusetts-Lexington - MA USA, CLT
Full Time Employee
Jul 2, 2019, 11:43:01 AM
IT Services - United States
Associated topics: cultivate, fork lift, garden, inventory, plant management, production management, prune, scanner, ship, watering
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...