Technology Consulting: - In collaboration with the Sr Architect, analyze application/ technology landscape, process, tools and arrive at the solution options best fit for the client .
- Analyze Cost Vs Benefits of solution options.
- Support Sr Architect to create a technology/ architecture roadmap for the client.
Knowledge Management & Capability Development: - ' Publish and Maintain a repository of solutions, best practices and standards and other knowledge articles .
- Conduct and facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across the team .
- Gain industry standard certifications on technology and architecture consulting.
- Support Technical skill building (including hiring and training) for the team based on inputs from project manager.
- Mentor new members in the team in technical areas.
- Gain and cultivate domain expertise to provide best and optimized solution to customer.
Requirement gathering and Analysis: - ' Work with customer and other teams to collect, analyze and understand the requirements including NFRs.
- Analyze gaps/ trade-offs based on current system context/ industry practices and clarify the requirements by working with the customer.
Solution Definition & Design: - Develop / Enhance the solution architecture (Application / technical / Infrastructure as applicable) meeting functional / non functional requirements and aligned to industry best practices .
- Solution Design (including Data modeling , Application design, Infrastructure design, Team structure) & Capacity sizing to meet the requirements & SLAs of target state and in-transition as applicable.
- Identify Proof Of Concept testing (POC) needs and conduct POCs as applicable .
- Identify need for developing accelerators and Develop as applicable specific to the engagement .
- Identify key technical metrics to measure the SLA / requirements compliance .
- Define, adopt and create required documentation on standards and guidelines.
- 8+ years of experience in building Java /J2EE based web application with sound knowledge in Spring Framework.
- 4+ years of hands on experience with Liferay Portal (6.x) and working knowledge on Liferay DxP and OSGI framework .
- Working knowledge with Java Design Patterns.
- Experience on multichannel Portal solution/project implementation/design experience.
- Hands on Experience with Java Web Services , Spring , RESTful services.
- Proven Ability to design and architect Liferay applications.
- Should have prior experience with agile model of software development .
- Knowledge on jQuery , AlloyUI framework.
- Sound knowledge in Liferay Web Content Management system including workflow management tools integration .Should be able to guide and set up authoring , rendering and content elevation process.
- Experience is Code quality control using tools like SonarQube.
- Hands on experience with different build environment and software configuration management tools like : Maven, Gradle, Jenkins ,SVN, Github etc.
- Experience on enterprise Portal & Java framework development: JSR 286, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and external application integration/enablement through a portal framework.
- Should be conversant with frameworks for Responsive Web Design like Bootstrap .
- Experience on Portal Integration with Middleware and other products using REST Web Services or API platforms.
- Experienced with Performance improvement techniques, proactive monitoring.
- Comfortable working independently and also as a member of a team. Highly motivated to take independent responsibility as well as has the ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
Application Development / Application Maintenance
United States-Massachusetts-Lexington - MA USA, CLT
Full Time Employee
Jul 2, 2019, 11:43:01 AM
IT Services - United States Associated topics: cultivate, fertilize, forklift, garden, inventory, manage, manufacture, mow, plant, ship