Loading some great jobs for you...
SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Provides technical expertise in Navy secure communications systems to end users;
1. Implements, installs, test, repairs, modifies and/or operates complex communications equipment and systems.
2. Instructs users in the operation and maintenance of the equipment and systems.
3. Serves as company liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects, to include scheduling and planning of projects.
1. Must have an equivalent high school diploma, and 4 - 6 years of directly related Navy secure communications experience.
2. Must have Navy Secure Voice/Communications technical support and installation experience on two or more of the following equipment/systems:
ANDVT- Advanced Narrowband Digital Voice Terminal
STE - Secure Terminal Equipment (All variants)
KG-84 KG-58 KY-99 KY-100
Navy Shipboard SAS/BAS, TVS
Navy EKMS and/or NSA COMSEC
3. Prefer candidates with former Navy Electronics Technician, Information System Technician, or Radioman experience working in a Technical Control facility.
4. Must have an active Secret security clearance.
5. Must have a current valid driver's license.
6. Some travel is required in support of this position.
**** Please Note: When applying for this position, please list on your resume any of the equipment/technology, mentioned in this job description, that you have experience with. ****